Howlands Court is accessed via a communal entrance door with electronic fob access, or via an entry-phone system which rings through to the apartment. The communal gardens are surrounding the area and on site there is a Tesco Express, beauty salon, barbers, childcare nursery and a dental surgery.
The apartment features a very bright and pleasant living area that is open plan to the kitchen of which offers plenty of cupboard and worktop space.
The main bedroom is a good sized double and its own ensuite bathroom. The second room is also of good sized and could be a second bedroom or dedicated home office.
The main bathroom is a modern and light design.
LOUNGE/DINER 16' 3" x 10' 2" (4.95m x 3.1m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 8" x 9' 3" (3.86m x 2.82m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 8' 2" (3.4m x 2.49m)
KITCHEN 9' 9" x 6' 1" (2.97m x 1.85m)
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 6' 6" (2.13m x 1.98m)
EN SUITE 5' 8" x 5' 6" (1.73m x 1.68m)
115 years remaining
Service charge - £2461 per annum
Ground rent - £300 per annum
Tenure: Leasehold (115 years)
Ground Rent: £300 per year
Service Charge: £2,461 per year
2 1 1
* TENANT IN SITU * NO ONWARD CHAIN * This MODERN 2 Bedroom Apartment is a FANTASTIC BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY. With SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING, LOCAL AMENITIES and GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS, quality living and convenience comes together well for this apartment.
- For Landlords Only As Tenant In Situ
- No Onward Chain
- Local Amenities In Good Supply
- Very Popular Location
- Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Excellent Buy To Let or First Time Buy Opportunity
- Energy Efficient Property, High EPC Rating: B
- Secure Underground Parking
Arrange a Viewing
To arrange a viewing for this property, please call us on 01903 946466 | 01273 713666, or complete the form below:
Required fields are marked with *